Tamarack Camera Club is a photography club based in Happy Valley-Goose Bay. We meet twice monthly, on the first and third Thursdays of every month, in the Aboriginal Resource Centre at the College of the North Atlantic at 7pm.
- To inspire photographers and promote photographic excellence.
- To increase club members creativity, technical skills and knowledge in photography.
- To exhibit and publicize the work of club members.
- To provide club members with a forum for discussion at regular meetings;
- To provide club members with opportunities to increase their proficiency in photographic techniques through regular workshops, guest lectures, and online resources;
- To develop opportunities for club members to display their art through annual shows, competitions, exhibitions and club website;
- To increase community awareness of photography as an art form through public exhibits and presentations;
- To encourage and promote club participation at the regional, national and international levels competition;
- To promote Labrador as a photographic destination.